Technology plays a significant role in the lives of our pupils today. It is an ever-growing industry and there are new inventions everyday. Although technology improves our everyday lives significantly, it also brings along problems like online safety and training with it.
Pupils were very interested in becoming DCF Ambassadors to help deliver e-safety and good practice around the school and in our local primary schools. Therefore, a small group of pupils have been selected to take the role. They decided that their main aims are:
- Helping to deliver e-safety assemblies to all year groups
- Training pupils and staff who need extra support or advice
- Running a programming lunch time coding club from September 2019
- Becoming anti cyber-bullying specialists and promoting this around school
- Being involved in digital moderation
- Visiting primary schools to create a digital collaborative project with year 5/6 pupils