Emergency Childcare for Key workers

If you are a key worker and require emergency childcare, please complete the request form below.  You do not need to complete if you are already accessing childcare. 

Please only complete if yo work in one of the following sectors:

• NHS staff
• Blue light/emergency services staff
• Prison workers
• Social care workers
• School staff
• Those who work in food production and delivery.


Please note that Welsh Government guidance states that the best place for children is at home as this should be the preference wherever possible.

Post comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© Gowerton School: Powered by just 2 easy & Hwb